Catholic Worldview Fellowship Core Principles
- A culture of encounter and dialogue lived and promoted by Pope Francis.
- A person-centered pedagogy inspired by authors such as Romano Guardini.
- An integral formation promoted by the Regnum Christi Charism to form apostles at the service of the Church.
- The power of experience to unleash leadership potential and discover one’s talents –testified in the lives of the saints and in the teachings of Holy Scripture.
- The priority of grace in all efforts of evangelization – established by God in the Church and based on prayer and the sacraments.
- The responsibility of the Catholic Community to actively support and empower those young men and women who want to employ their talents to evangelize culture.
- The effectiveness of teamwork and collaboration among Christian and cultural institutions, reflected by the partnership-based structure of our organization.