Fellowship Program Details
Applications: The Fellowship evaluates applications as they are received and will continue to evaluate applications until all slots have been filled for the 2019 program.
Cost: The Fellowship costs $5450 and includes the following:
- Hotel lodging (29 nights, full board)
- Academic module (inscription/accreditation, conference fee, speaker costs)
- Leadership module (workshop materials, MBTI® assessment, coaching costs)
- Cultural outings (transportation) and Rome trip (includes flight Germany – Italy)
- Fellowship staff costs
- Miscellaneous (administration, insurance, materials, etc)
* Students are responsible for travel to Dusseldorf and from Rome.
Click here for a list of fundraising tips and ideas.