Fellowship Program Details
Applications: The Fellowship evaluates applications as they are received, and will continue to evaluate applications until all slots have been filled for the 2019 program.
Cost: The Fellowship costs $4950* and includes the following:
- $ 500 Early registration discount (apply before January 15th)
- $ 1950 Hotel lodging (29 nights, full board)
- $ 450 Academic module (inscription/accreditation, conference fee, speaker costs)
- $ 450 Leadership module (staff costs)
- $ 1500 Cultural outings (transportation) and Rome trip (includes flight Germany – Italy)
- $ 350 fellowship staff costs
- $ 250 Miscellaneous (administration, insurance, materials, etc)
- *Students are responsible for travel to Dusseldorf and from Rome.
Click here for a list of fundraising tips and ideas.