Catholic Worldview Fellowship, Inc. Adult Participation Waiver
1. NATURE AND DURATION OF ACTIVITIES: 9:00 am on July 1, 2021 to 5:00 pm on July 28, 2021. The Catholic Worldview Fellowship provides a life changing summer experience for Catholic student leaders. Activities include, but are not limited to, daily Mass, adoration, academic lectures, leadership seminars/coaching, sports, hiking, canoeing, and cultural outings to Aachen, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Trier and Rome.
2. ACTIVITY SUPERVISOR(S): Fr. Ryan Richardson, LC;
3. TRANSPORTATION: Transportation is not provided from home destination to Germany and from Rome back to home destination.
4. GROUND TRANSPORTATION: Once fellows arrive in Germany, ground transportation will be provided. This includes all cultural outings and the pilgrimage from Germany to Italy. Both public and private transportation is provided.
5. REQUIREMENTS: The named participant is in good health and has no physical or medical limitations that would cause the activities as described above to be detrimental or dangerous to the participant. Specific allergies and medical problems should be indicated on the online application.
6. CONSENT: The named participant certifies that he/she is above the age of majority and hereby consents to participate in the activities described above, and specifically requests that he/she be allowed to participate in those activities.
7. AUTHORIZATION.The named participant hereby authorizes Catholic Worldview Fellowship, Inc. to use the image and likeness of him/her in photograph or video form whether taken by or commissioned by Catholic Worldview Fellowship, Inc. in its promotional materials and for its promotional purposes associated with its nonprofit activities. This authorization shall extend to use of his/her image and likeness on website of Catholic Worldview Fellowship, Inc. or its successor in operation or affiliated organization(s) upon written consent of Catholic Worldview Fellowship, Inc. The above named participant understands that this authorization shall survive the end of his/her participation in the activities referenced on this form.
8. INSURANCE: The named participant understands that Catholic Worldview Fellowship, Inc. does not carry any insurance relative to the activities or for any injury that may occur to him/her. The above named participant represents that he she is (a) covered by insurance through his/her own insurance carrier; or (b) that he/she is personally financially responsible for any and all medical costs incurred as a result of injury.
9. EMERGENCIES: If the named participant requires any emergency medical procedures or treatments during the activities, he/she consents to the activity supervisor(s) taking, arranging for, or consenting to such procedures or treatments in the discretion of the activity supervisor(s). For purposes of such procedures and treatments, the above named participant’s blood type allergies or other medical problems (if any) are listed on the web application.
10. EMERGENCY CONTACTS: Listed on online application.
11. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: I release and waive, and further agree to indemnify, hold harmless or reimburse Catholic Worldview Fellowship, Inc., the individual members, agents, directors, officers, employees, volunteers and representatives thereof, as well as activity supervisors, from and against, any claim which I, any parent or guardian, any sibling, or any other person, firm or corporation may have or claim to have, known or unknown, directly or indirectly, for any losses (including attorneys’ fees incurred by Catholic Worldview Fellowship, Inc., or any of its individual employees, agents, volunteers, etc. in enforcing this indemnity provision) without limitation in time or amount, damages or injuries arising out of, during, or in connection with my participation in the activities, the travel to and there from, and the rendering of emergency medical procedures or treatment, if any. I understand that this release and indemnification shall survive the end of my participation in the activities referenced on this form and shall have no limitation in time or amount.
*I have read and understand the above and agree to all terms and conditions contained therein.